ShareGate Desktop Suggestions

Welcome to the ShareGate Desktop suggestions forum! We love to hear new ideas from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts.

For each idea you share, please include:
1. A description of the idea
2. Why it’s important to you

Also, be sure to comment and vote on the ideas you like!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. central/admin ability locally to disconnect environments using same license key

Hi - I made a suggestion yesterday and would like to addsomething to it. We have a need to be able to administrate activity across all users of our license key. Our users of sharegate are spread across the globe and not in a single team. We would like the ability to be able to disconnect all/any connected environments by users on our license key. We are having big issues with throttling and this would help - as some users tend to leave connections on when their particular tasks have completed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  17- Settings, Licensing & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Large Migrations - Migration Agent

It would be really good to have an agent install that can be managed from a central ShareGate install for large scale migrations from File Servers. Currently ShareGate has to be installed and managed on each file server that you wish to upload, making it difficult to get a widespread view of all the tasks that are being done as well as historic reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  17- Settings, Licensing & Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bigger font sizes for high resolution screens

It would be useful to have the ability to easily increase the size of the font.  I have been using ShareGate via our sever and the font is so small as to be almost unreadable.  This may be due to the fact that I am using a very high resolution monitor on my computer and using his to access the server via remote desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base