Archival of O365 content
- Store in Azure
- Store locally (download)
- Restore to O365 or locally
Browse / Search archive
- Scheduled / Incremental options73 votes
With the recent removal of the Insights feature from Sharegate Desktop, part of this request has been realigned and will be integrated into our future new and improved version of Insights. The status is still “building it” but the ETA is no longer what was expected initially. We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Cheers!
- Find all workflows that are running or in-progress
- See the name of the workflows
- Run report on workflows, out of the box, SP designer, Nintext, 3rd party
- Be able to create a report that will list the status of the workflows
- Report on workflows published by a specific user
- Report on how many workflow tasks are assigned to a particular user62 votes
We just rolled out a new version of ShareGate Desktop, containing a first version of reporting of Workflows.
You can now easily find your Site and List workflows in your environments. You can enable/disable them and also modify their launch trigger.
This is a first step in the world of workflow reporting and we may continue building this feature in the future.
For the full release notes, please see: https://support-desktop.sharegate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022226611-Release-10
File migration jobs have a default name that cannot be changed. This creates lots of jobs with (near) identical names making it nearly impossible to determine which job is which task.
Make that option available in the UI and for Powershell jobs26 votes
We have started working on this feature. We will soon allow you to rename your migration tasks once they are launched. This should make it easier for you to find what you are really looking for.
We will keep you updated once it’s done.
- Don't see your idea?