Archival of O365 content
- Store in Azure
- Store locally (download)
- Restore to O365 or locally
Browse / Search archive
- Scheduled / Incremental options70 votes
With the recent removal of the Insights feature from Sharegate Desktop, part of this request has been realigned and will be integrated into our future new and improved version of Insights. The status is still “building it” but the ETA is no longer what was expected initially. We’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Cheers!
- Find all workflows that are running or in-progress
- See the name of the workflows
- Run report on workflows, out of the box, SP designer, Nintext, 3rd party
- Be able to create a report that will list the status of the workflows
- Report on workflows published by a specific user
- Report on how many workflow tasks are assigned to a particular user61 votes
We have decided to improve our reporting, starting with workflows. In a future release, it will be possible to find Workflows with their associated site or list. You’ll be able to see the basic information for each workflows.
We’ll keep you updated when it’s available.
- Don't see your idea?