How can we improve ShareGate Desktop?

Visual site map of all site collections

would be really good if your product created a site map of all site collections and sub sites across the farm in a visual diagram that could be saved as an image or pdf

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kevin Tucker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A visual representation of a site collection in PowerPoint or Visio, giving folder & file count and folder/file size would be really useful. It really surprises me that MS themselves do not include this in the reporting features of SP.

• AdminSandrine Moreau (Voice of the Customer, ShareGate) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to generate a report to export that lists all sites and subsites in a tenant(in a hierarchical way), or starting at a site and then see every subsite under it? I have looked for documentation, and look throughout the tool and cannot figure it out.

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add options to interpret the results of the inventory. Hierarchy, charts, visuals, etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Isn't there any feature in SG that shows the hierarchy of a Site collection? I currently have a big Site collection I want to migrate but I would like to see a hierarchy overview. Just to have a visualization of the many subsites in it... Not possible yet right?

• bill.speaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to create a visual Sitemap Generation that could be run at a site, library or folder level.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing to be able to produce a site map for use prior to migration. This way we could show our users how the current site is organized to begin discussing how to optimize it. :)

• ben.deacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see an exportable Tree View showing objects that have been filtered from a list of object types

Feedback and Knowledge Base