How can we improve ShareGate Desktop?

Run Audit report on subsite and other levels

Audit report: We should be able to run reports based on sub-site, not just at the site collection level. Because this is a busy site, it can't handle all the views

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we this feature become available, I could really use it. I'm trying to run an audit report on a Site Collection that has many subsites and it times out and doesn't complete. If I could run it at subsite level I could schedule the audits to run for the subsites.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to run an audit report as far down as a list. Is this on the horizon?

I agree, I would like to see the audit report available at library level. This type of report is available in DocAve and very helpful.

Is there any way to get an audit report down to library level.
    Can a custom report be created for an audit report. We have a requirement to provide a report on a monthly basis of what has changed in a specific library over the last 30 days.

when navigating to select a targe for an audit report, I cannot drill down deeper. would like to get an audit report on just a single list.
    Feedback sent from the Select Targets view.

• starkey.belay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the "Audit Report" feature a lot as it is awesome to teh work we do here. Currently this fetaure only shows up at teh site collection level. Would you consider having "Audit Report" feature both at site and list/document library object level.
    As usal keep up the great job!!

Hello I have a user who manages their own site under a site collection. Is there a way to have the audit report let me specify subsites instead of ALL the Site Collection sites?
    Thank you.

I love the Audit Report. Is there a way to improve upon it and make it so you can narrow down the audit to say a Document Library or a SubSite instead of the Site Collection? Thank you! Matt

In Auditing - where the "start" point is a specific document/item...Selecting a document with the Explorer and then run audit on that specific to see which users have done what... instead of the "user" entry

Feedback and Knowledge Base