How can we improve ShareGate Desktop?

Automating Reporting Jobs with PowerShell

This is a wonderful product!
I wish I could script a report with targets as a schedule/automate job in powershell

107 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

george.winters shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yeeehaaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would vote as well for being able to export Permission Matrix reports. In many companies, this is very common to audit the access rights on a regular base. Being able to export and to provide to each site owner an understandable Permission Matrix report would be a big plus and a true added value to the product.

• Yeeehaaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would vote as well for being able to export Permission Matrix reports. In many companies, this is very common to audit the access rights on a regular base. Being able to export and to provide to each site owner an understandable Permission Matrix report would be a big plus and a true added value to the product.

• kennethotto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to be able to run "check permissions" from Powershell so I can loop through users in our case to check for regulated users having too much access to perform electronic communications.

• jeffmjones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to run PMR (permission matrix report) and give input CSV with list of target site collection URLs.

Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support for Reporting in PowerShell.

Would help with automation. Need to generate report of permission on whole tenant. PowerShell would enable filtering to run a few hundred site collections in batches, for scale. Thank you.

• stephen.wortman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to being able to run the PMR report via PowerShell. I have many sites and these change daily, sot I could benefit from with the PMR being able to ran via PS and not having to manually do it via the GUI. Thank you...

Yes, If you can do that on GUI, I don't think it is a challenge for you people to give the same on powershell. Looking forward for you guys.

hi,
    it will be great to get information of sites and also for level permissions, group permission, access, etc.. some objects very usefull on powershell
    thanks

• Genia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it planned to extend PowerShell to be able to create Permissions Matrix Reports ?

Bonjour,
    Ce serait bien de pouvoir utiliser powershell pour generer des rapports d'Audit :)

• Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- script reports and export them in csv format
    - set the store location
    - automate audit reporting

Feedback and Knowledge Base