How can we improve ShareGate Desktop?

Shared tasks history

The ability to see and interact with jobs that other licensed users have been working with. We have 5 admins and seeing what they’ve got going and interacting with those is an important need for us.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJean-Philippe Beaulieu (Voice of the Customer Manager, ShareGate) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • julie.johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to see all tasks runningthat other users of our sharegate license have in flight. My company get a lot of throttling which affects the business Mergers and Aquisitions ability to onboard. this is a huge business issue for us. With a complete overview we could internally prioritise sharegate tasks across the whole estate

• Darren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Within the Sharegate GUI, ability to view All Tasks regardless of who is logged in.

Example: User A performs a migration, User B is unable to see the results of the migration if User A is not logged in.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Sharegate installed on my laptop and my desktop ( I know, what a brown-noser, right? :-) ). It would be nice if the connections copied over from one instance to the other. I imagine that would be an enormous undertaking, so consider it part of a wish list, not an actual product request.

Feedback and Knowledge Base