- Find all workflows that are running or in-progress
- See the name of the workflows
- Run report on workflows, out of the box, SP designer, Nintext, 3rd party
- Be able to create a report that will list the status of the workflows
- Report on workflows published by a specific user
- Report on how many workflow tasks are assigned to a particular user
We’ve release a version of Workflow reporting a few months ago and are trying to figure out where we are going with this.
Please tell us what you would like us to add to this feature.
-list user alerts filtered by site or by user, showing which object/list is targeted
-show me where "user X" has alerts
-show me which users have alerts within "site A"
- Remove alerts for orphaned users52 votes
I was going through the comments in this thread and clearly understood your desire of visibility over user alerts (who created them, type of alerts, etc.) but I am curious to hear how the info would be used, how you would consume the info and most importantly, do you also feel the need to take any kind of actions over the alerts?
I hope I’ll hear from you soon!
Dear Sharegate Team,
Do you plan to integrate MS Teams as Object Type into "Reporting" in a future release?
Thank you and kind regards,22 votes
It’s been a while since this request has been logged. Since the creation of this thread, Microsoft has added a lot of management and reporting features regarding Teams so I’m curious to hear what kind of reporting does not exist yet that you would like to see implemented in ShareGate?
- Don't see your idea?