Resurface groups that have no members and display it in the app
- In the Assistant or Groups page6 votes
Make the stats clickable (drill-down).
Ability to click on the “Archived groups” and “Kept groups” to see what makes up the stats.4 votes
Having a graph or a chart displaying thee number of groups created in the last 30 days or even in the last week (7 days) would be very useful
- This graph could be in the Assistant or the Activity page and would help make the page lively enough so that you go back to it later.
Minimize the space or add comma seperator to every (thousand) number in the app2 votes
Aggregate info on a tenant wide basis. Would like the assistant cards to reflect all the inactive groups together across the tenant, not a card after the other.
• Per tenant, not necessarily based on time.
• E.g. Maybe last month’s inactive groups detected, inactive groups detected and not acted on.1 vote
When I click on the person icon to add owner from the Assistant page, the full details pane opens.
I would like to have the option to quickly assign owners without opening the full menu. That would make the process even faster.1 vote
Resurface groups with very small content/file size in the Assistant -- so IT admins can ask owners of these groups if their groups are really useful
- Perhaps the groups aren't really used, or the content that is included in there is also in another more used group.
- Don't see your idea?