ShareGate Apricot Suggestions

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to select which owner will receive notifications

Ability to select which Owner of a Team or Group will receive Apricot's notifications

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  03- Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to rename and personalize the bot

We get a report phishing or incident tickets raised most times when users are contacted by the ShareGate Apricot. There's no way the business will understand what a ShareGate Apricot is, hence this is defeating the aim of getting all users to respond and act on the actions required for them to comply to governance.

So it would be great if we can rename the Bot and personalise the message sent to the users so they can be assured the messages they are getting is genuine and coming from the IT Team.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  10- Teams Bot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10- Teams Bot  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Exclude service-account activity/ownership.

Exclude service-account activity/ownership. Today I have a backup of my M365-platform including SharePoint, Teams and Groups using a service-account. That membership is counted in apricot as well as its backup-activity. it will even ask my service-account for purpose and will never report any orphans as my service-account is a counted owner..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06- Policies & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the name of 'IT Team' when reaching out to users

The word 'team' is used so much in the text of the chat bot message that users get confused about which Microsoft TEAMS team is being referred to. Allowing us to set the "IT Team" text would help. In my organization, the IT support is called 'I.S.' We would change it to that if we could.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to set a specific time or time-frame for when notifications go out.

Especially with the notifications directly to Teams (which most users have push to their phones) it would be nice to be able to restrict when the communications go out to Owners for a specific time or a set time-frame.

I see these more often come in later around 8pm and at least once after 11pm. For a better response and better reception to these new communications I think it would help to be during working hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03- Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding a link to the Team / SharePoint site in the Teams Bot notification

Adding a link to the Team / SharePoint site in relation to the Teams Bot question would be really useful for the user to make an informed decision on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add European datacenter to free storage options

The free option is nice, but brings with it a lot of pain due to the data locality.
    We could more easily get this through if there is an option to choose Europe as a base of operations

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11- Other ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate existing M365 sensitivity labels with Apricot sensitivity tags

Would like to see integration between Apricot sensitivity tags and M365 sensitivity labels for sites & groups to allow more organizations to take full advantage of Apricot.

The current Apricot sensitivity tags only exist within Apricot and are not the same, nor do they integrate/sync or play well with M365 sensitivity labels, even if you set both to the same choices. This prevents organizations that need to use M365 sensitivity labels from using many features of Apricot since the sensitivity labels cannot be completely turned off and even if they could, Apricot does not even read the existing M365 labels…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06- Policies & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02- Archive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to bulk delete or bulk restore on the Archive Page and support Filtering

On the Archive page, I would like to be able to bulk delete archived teams. Currently I have to open each team indivudally in order to perform an action.

I would like to be able to select say all the teams archived over 3 years ago and bulk delete them. Currently there is no filtering although sorting is possible.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02- Archive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow the ability to use Group Purpose and Group Sensitivity tagging independent of one another

We would really like to use Group Purpose tagging to help out Admins filter on the Teams that they own. Out tenant has multiple subsidiaries with differing IT groups managing their own employees. The Group Purpose allows us to tag the groups for IT support, but we don't want to use the Group Sensitivity tagging as of right now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  06- Policies & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great if this tool can have capability of moving channel from one team to the other within the same domain

Right now, Sharegate Apricot and Micosoft doesnt have capability of moving teams channel from one team to the other. However as per microsoft they are working on it shows since last two years. There is a tool in the market that can do now. But since Apricot provide most of the admin features I think it would be great if it can also provide this capability.

Refer below link for the tool in the market that offers that capability.
    https://agatsoftware.com/microsoft-teams-channel-management/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11- Other ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow manipulations of ShareGate Apricot features via API

Currently functionality can only be performed by either the UI or the BOT. However in larger organizations, where automation is key, it would be useful to be able to include ShareGate Apricot administrative tasks in automation processes by calling ShareGate Apricot API's: (get - put - post - delete - patch)
    - Purpose
    - Sensitivity Labels
    - Orphaned teams

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11- Other ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to change the Sender's display name for email communications

As of now, you can change the sender's email address but the display name in the email is still the admin's. It would be great to be able to create an account for this and be able to use it for both the email and display name.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03- Communications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Secondary Notification for Inactive Teams

Would it be possible to add a secondary notification option? For example if the initial inactive team threshold is 365 days. If a user says "Keep" they would get notified a second time in 90 days. That 90 days is the feature request in this case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Alert admins when owners answers I don't know (Teams Purpose)

The Teams Bot is working really well but it would be great if there was an option here for the owner to answer I Don't Know and then an admin can get an alert. The reason is that sometimes there are Teams created and the owner either has forgotten the use or inherited it and needs some help. Without the IDK option, some users just ignore the Bot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  11- Other ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Approval workflow for specific sensitivity labels

Ability to setup an approval workflow when Owners select specific sensitivity labels (i.e. public Teams / Anyone shared links).
    The workflow would ask identified users to approve the label.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base