ShareGate Apricot Suggestions

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to assign sensitivity labels to O365 groups via ShareGate Apricot

Abilitiy to apply sensitivity labels to an O365 group, which would allow users to assign governance policies in accordance.

Sometimes governance policies are determined not only by categories/classification, but also sensitivity labels.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  07- Provisioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! We’re definitely considering helping out with this problematic in the near future.

We’re exploring the different solutions and will be contacting you really soon since we have a couple of questions on the matter :) .

We’re targeting to release an experience to help understand how sensitive the data will be in each groups and be able to apply corresponding security settings by Q3 2020.

2. Add the number of members to the Groups list

Add the number of members to the groups list to be able to see groups that just have an owner and no members.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  05- Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

We’re currently adapting the columns with the different governance policies to give you meaningfull information about your groups.

Adding the number of members column is a great idea and we’re going to inlcude it.

I’m curious to have your feedback if you need this information for every policy. For the moment we’re planning to add it on the default view and only for the Orphaned Group filter.

I’ll let you know when it’s done!

Thanks a lot!

Have a great day!

Nathalie

3. Include actions related to external users in the activity feed

I'd like to see whenever guests are added to groups.

• External users/guests being added because you also want to use this tool for governance purposes.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01- Activity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve included in a future release to manage the guests within a group and also see activity related to addition/removal of guests.

We’ll update this status when we’re actually building it.

Stay tuned!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base