209 results found
Add a view per Workload in ShareGate Apricot. We want to view which Groups are using what workload(s).1 vote
Add more content size information on different workloads if you have them. For example, information like the number of channels in Teams, the number of conversations, etc.
Also name that section so it is clear which workload the data is for.1 vote
In group details page, add the possibility to click on the Used workloads displayed and be redirected to that source.1 vote
Environment’s total amount of storage – One day, I’d like to be able to have visibility on the amount of archive storage we have overall and that a department has.
- By having a total storage amount on the Archive page
- Or by doing a search on this page (with a key word) and get that number.1 vote
Show length of inactivity before archived1 vote
Ability to tag specific groups for longevity/ICT managed. We have a core of ICT managed “departmental” team sites, plus the sprawl of self-service created groups.
Being able to tag these up would help massively and see their assignment at the point of admin tasks would be valuable. There’s already too much confusion due to end users creating groups with similar names to their departments.1 vote
Ability to see the allocated storage of a SP site and its used storage in a report
- the trend of the storage of all SP sites in our Office 365 environment
- which SP sites are approaching their storage quotas17 votes
Detect activated related to Office 365 groups5 votes
Add an option to assign a ShareGate Archive Policy to an M365 group.
Such a policy could contain the following options:
- remove guest users from Azure AD, when group is archived
- export group content to a configured target automatically
- send an archive report by email or post it to a configured channel
The policy could be assigned to a group directly or by using a label.0 votes
- Don't see your idea?