ShareGate Teams management
213 results found
Ability to customize columns in the Manage page
Ability to customize the columns (add/remove some of them) would be great.
- Add a column for labels that you would import from O365 and for which you could filter on (e.g. highly confidential), a column for group members, etc.
Include more content size and data about groups in their details pages
Add more content size information on different workloads if you have them. For example, information like the number of channels in Teams, the number of conversations, etc.
Also name that section so it is clear which workload the data is for.1 vote
Add Yammer as a workload
Monitor Yammer. It seems important to not loose sight of yammer groups.8 votes
Move the group's creation date to the top of the details page
Move the Created date of a group to the top of its details page. Otherwise, if a group is 4 years old and so, naturally, has a lot of activities listed in that section, it won’t be awesome to scroll down the feed till you find that info.
- Right next to the Last Activity date
Flag external sharing done in large groups
Identify groups with large data sets and flag instances of external sharing within these groups3 votes
Flag groups with only external users as members
Ability to flag groups that only have external users as members
- And for which the owners are the only internal users.4 votes
Add a search by Owner in the Archive page
Add a search by group owners in the Archive page (like for the Groups page)7 votes
Include archived groups in Manage page
Include archived groups within the Manage page.
- And add a switch to see or not see the archived groups within the Manage page.
- That way, users don’t have to search for a group in the Manage page, see that it’s not there. Then, search on the Archive page to find it.3 votes
Integration of existing retention policies
Would like for us to have a clearer plan of what we do with groups/sites retention policies. Integrating them is really important.10 votes
Give non-admins access to ShareGate Apricot
Would like to give access to ShareGate Apricot to users that aren't admin in SharePoint.
- To assign the admin role only within ShareGate Apricot.
- For example, for the helpdesk or the support team.
Add links to different workloads in the group details page
In group details page, add the possibility to click on the Used workloads displayed and be redirected to that source.1 vote
Flag groups with small content size
Resurface groups with very small content/file size in the Dashboard -- so IT admins can ask owners of these groups if their groups are really useful
- Perhaps the groups aren't really used, or the content that is included in there is also in another more used group.
Report on the activity and usage of O365 groups
Ability to produce reporting on the activity feed and add a pie chart/bar graph to see the current state of things.
Similar to the Office 365 admin chart showing usage, size, etc.
Activity chart would be nice for his whole tenant.
Allow download and/or export options of group content before archiving
Giving owners a way to back up certain files and documents would drive more owners to archive their unused groups.
- Maybe by adding an "Archive options" button in the email sent to owners in which ShareGate Apricot could give them this option (similar UI as in the Archive page would be great). Then, they could download their file/doc followed by a Go archive! for the rest.
Also, give them the option to move content before archiving. Using an AI logic to suggest documents users may want to move from a group before archiving it would be incredible.9 votes
Add OneNote usage in group details page
Add info if OneNote is being used by a group in this groups details page3 votes
Add a graph tracking group creation
Having a graph or a chart displaying thee number of groups created in the last 30 days or even in the last week (7 days) would be very useful
- This graph could be in the Assistant or the Activity page and would help make the page lively enough so that you go back to it later.
Flag groups that don't respect naming convention
Have a way to identify and display groups that do not follow naming convention rules established in our company in the app.
- E.g. Every agency in our organization has its own acronym, that IT asks them to put it as a prefix in their group name.
Add a total of archive storage used
Environment’s total amount of storage – One day, I’d like to be able to have visibility on the amount of archive storage we have overall and that a department has.
- By having a total storage amount on the Archive page
- Or by doing a search on this page (with a key word) and get that number.1 vote
Identify dynamic groups in the Manage page
Identification of dynamic groups (vs. manually created) within the groups list2 votes
Ability to modify the name of a group
Add in a way to edit the group name.
- To respect naming convention2 votes